These sweet and satisfying Cacao Keto Fat Bombs make a delightful low-carb snack to take on the go.
Finding healthy, satisfying and keto-friendly snacks can be a challenge.
While NuTrial Keto Nut Granola makes a great portable option to snack on like trail mix, you can also use your favorite granola to make other tasty treats, such as these creamy cheesecake-like fat bombs.
Here’s how to make the best chocolate keto fat bombs for low-carb snacking.
How to Make Keto Fat Bombs
You’ll need a food processor to achieve the smoothest, best results with your fat bombs, as well as these simple ingredients:
- Cream cheese. Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before you start blending. This way, everything mixes thoroughly and you have a soft, smooth texture.
- Almond butter. This should also be at room temperature. Smooth almond butter is the easiest to blend. And to ensure your keto fat bombs are in fact keto, make sure your almond butter is sugar-free.
- Monk fruit sweetener. This adds a touch of sweetness to your chocolate bites. Feel free to use more or less to satisfy your taste.
- Vanilla extract. The real stuff (not imitation vanilla) will give you the best flavor.
- NuTrail Cacao Granola. For crunch and added chocolate flavor.
Ingredient Substitutions and Swaps
If you don’t have all of the ingredients for these fat bombs, here are a few simple swaps to try out:
- Use a different nut butter if you’re not a fan of almond butter. Peanut or cashew would work well.
- Feel free to try a different keto-friendly sweetener, or leave it out altogether.
- You can use almond or another extract to replace vanilla to flavor your keto fat bombs.
- Add a tablespoon or two of unsweetened cocoa powder for an extra dose of chocolate.
- Use a different Keto Nut Granola for an alternate flavor.
These fat bombs are soft and can melt easily, so it’s best to keep them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
In the freezer, they’ll last for up to three months. In the fridge, they’ll last for about a week.
Prep time: 10 minutes
4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup smooth almond butter
1–2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup NuTrail Cacao Granola
- In a food processor, blend the cream cheese, almond butter, monk fruit, vanilla, and salt until smooth, light, and fluffy.
- Add the granola and pulse a few times to combine. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container in the fridge for at least an hour.
- After chilling, shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
More Keto Recipes
Try these other easy keto recipes next:
If you love these cacao fat bombs, be sure to let us know! Tag us on Instagram @NuTrailOfficial!
Sign up to receive NuTrail updates.