The Best Keto Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
These Keto Breakfast Sandwiches feature flaky, buttery low-carb biscuits topped with runny fried eggs and savory sausage patties for a keto-friendly meal any time of day.
If you’re eating keto, it can be hard to find a low-carb breakfast that’s also delicious. These biscuit breakfast sandwiches are not only easy to throw together, but they’re also full of flavor in a low-carb package.
If you miss savory, eggy breakfast sandwiches since starting keto, this recipe is perfect for you.
How to Make Keto Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
NuTrail Buttery Biscuit Mix makes it easy to make layered, fluffy biscuits without any refined flours or sweeteners.
Our mix is made with a premium blend of low-carb flours, including almond, coconut and tapioca.
Together, these flours make a delicious gluten-free biscuit that’s perfect for savory meals.
To add extra flavor for your breakfast sandwiches, we love to add dried chives to the mix. You can use another dried herb if you like, like basil, oregano or rosemary.
While we love the classic breakfast sandwich combination of fried eggs and sausage, you can certainly change up the toppings for your meal.
Here are some keto-friendly breakfast sandwich toppings:
- Bacon (pork to turkey)
- Scrambled or poached eggs
- Nut butter for a sweeter take
- Sauteed greens
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1⅓ cups NuTrail Butter Biscuit Mix
1 tablespoon dried chives
¼ cup cold butter, cut into cubes
6 keto-friendly breakfast sausage patties
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the biscuit mix in a mixing bowl and combine with the dried chives. Add the butter cubes to the bowl and use a fork or pastry blender to work the butter into the dry mix until you have a crumbly texture.
- Add the eggs and stir to make a uniform dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until golden and set in the center.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage until heated through and browned. Cook the eggs to your desired doneness.
- Assemble the biscuit sandwiches with spinach and serve hot.
Order Keto Biscuit Mix Today
If you’re ready to make this low-carb breakfast recipe, have our ready-to-bake biscuit mix delivered to your door.
All you’ll need is butter and eggs to make delicious freshly baked biscuits for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sign up to receive NuTrail updates.