Keto Garlic Bread Recipe
This savory Keto Garlic Bread is the best low-carb side dish for your holiday or weeknight dinner table.
It’s hard to think of a more comforting side dish than freshly-made hot garlic bread.
And now, even if you’re on a keto diet, you can enjoy garlic bread that’s every bit as fluffy and flavorful as ever.
How to Make Keto Garlic Bread
This recipe starts with a loaf of homemade keto bread using NuTrail Keto White Bread Mix.
Our mix makes it easier than ever to make low-carb, soft, and chewy bread without any special ingredients.
In fact, chances are that you have everything you need to make this recipe in your kitchen right now!
Note: You will need to add a bit of honey to the bread mix. Don’t worry, the yeast in the bread mix will consume the sugars in the yeast, so the resulting bread won’t have added sugar remaining.
Because our bread mix is made with dense ingredients like coconut flour and oat fiber, it needs a bit longer than other bread recipes to rise fully.
If you make the quick bread dough in the morning, you’ll be able to bake it for dinner and enjoy a freshly-baked loaf of garlic bread.
Here’s what you need to make this low-carb garlic bread:
- NuTrail Keto White Bread Mix. You could also use our Golden Wheat variety if you like.
- Melted butter. Use unsalted butter
- Honey. You can also use maple syrup or agave if you prefer.
- Parsley. You can use fresh or dried parsley.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Resting time: 6 hours
Cook time: 50 minutes
⅛ cup melted butter
1½ teaspoons honey
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread mix, eggs, butter, honey, and 1 cup of warm water. Mix for 15 minutes, until smooth.
- Grease a standard loaf pan.
- Shape the bread into a loaf and place in the prepared pan. Proof for 6 hours, until the loaf grows significantly in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the loaf for 35 to 40 minutes, until cooked through. Remove the pan from the oven and remove the bread from the pan. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, garlic, salt, and parsley.
- Slice the bread into 15 slices. Brush the inside of each slice with garlic butter. Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil. Place the loaf in the oven for 10 minutes, until heated through. Serve immediately.
More Keto Recipes
If you love is savory keto bread recipe, try these other recipes next:
- Keto Breakfast Sandwiches with flaky, herby biscuits
- Keto Fish Finger Sticks with pecan nut granola.
- Keto Zucchini Bread topped with nut granola
Sign up to receive NuTrail updates.