This crunchy Granola-Chocolate Bark is an easy, two-ingredient dessert that’s keto-friendly and a delicious way to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
This granola bark recipe is both a stashable source of chocolate to keep on hand and a thoughtful homemade gift idea. It’s quick and easy to make with two simple ingredients. Plus, there’s no cooking necessary (unless you count the microwave as cooking), which makes this a great recipe for the summer. You get the satisfaction of a sweet homemade treat without turning on the oven.
And best of all, this chocolate bark is totally keto-friendly! It gets crunch and sweetness from our Vanilla Raspberry Nut Granola.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Bark
You need just five minutes and two ingredients for this recipe:
- Keto-friendly chocolate. You can use dark chocolate sweetened with erythritol, if you like. Or, for a stronger, more bitter chocolate flavor, use dark chocolate with a low sugar content.
- NuTrail Vanilla Raspberry Granola. This adds its own natural sweetness to counteract some of the bitterness of chocolate. Not to mention warming vanilla and tart raspberry flavor.
Feel free to mix up the crunch factor in your keto chocolate bark. You can use any of our keto granola varieties or our glazed nuts. The keto-glazed pecans are especially buttery and delicious with chocolate!
Recipe Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips to keep in mind to perfect your keto bark:
- When melting the keto chocolate, remove it from the microwave when it’s 75% melted. The residual hat will finish the job.
- You can also melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water if you don’t have a microwave.
- Don’t forget to line the baking sheet with wax paper to make clean-up easy.
- Store the keto chocolate bark in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer to prevent melting.
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly homemade gift to give for any occasion, from the winter holidays to a baby shower, this keto granola-chocolate bark is a crowd-pleasing sweet treat that even non-keto-eaters will love.
Keto Granola and Chocolate Bark Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes, including freezing
6 ounces keto-friendly dark chocolate
- Break the keto chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second increments until mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread the granola out in an even layer.
- When the chocolate is melted, pour it over the granola and spread smooth with a spatula to cover the granola.
- Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, until hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and break the keto chocolate bark into pieces.
Sign up to receive NuTrail updates.