See More Recipes
Low Karb KETO Pancakes Recipe
|Servings||10 Servings of 2 Pancakes|
|Net Carbs Per Serving||3g|
|Total Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 cups Low Karb Keto Flour
- 1/8 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 Low Karb Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 Stick Butter (Melter)
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust water as needed to make a smooth, pourable batter, and mix just enough.
- Ladle portions onto sprayed griddle or frying pan heated to medium-high heat.
- Flip when bubbles form and edges are cooked.