See More Recipes
BASIC CHAFFLE Recipe
|Net Carbs Per Serving||2g|
|Total Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Blanched almond flour (or 2 tsp LOW KARB KETO FLOUR)
- 1/2 tsp Psyllium husk powder
- Place cream cheese, it into a bowl and microwave (25-30 seconds) until it's soft and easy to stir.
- Stir in all other remaining ingredients.
- Pour enough of the chaffle batter into the waffle iron to cover the surface . (about 1/2 cup batter)
- Cook until browned and crispy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the chaffle from the waffle maker and set aside to crisp up more. Repeat with remaining batter, if any.